Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha & Omega Alliance Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WAR!!!! Please note that IA is at war with PGN and all of its affiliates. IO are welcome to attack but be careful not to bash.

Application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ormondo

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Application form   Application form EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 am

1. Total Score
  2. Military Score
    Not sure where to get this
  3. How many Imperium members do you share Islands with/around (-I-A, -I-O)? Which Islands?
    A fair number, im guessing around 6. Islands 20:6, 20:5, 21:6 etc.
  4. How many colonies do you have, levels?
    6 villages. Levels 20,20,17,15,9
  5. Are you in a conflict with other players/Alliances at this time?
    No
  6. Please explain:
    Never had any Military issue.
  7. Other servers you have played in/experience
    Epsilon
  8. Playing style
    I base myself mainly as a defencive and Economic players raather than an Militaristic view.
  9. Were you referred to us and if so, who referred you?
    I wasn't refered by him but i contacted him about joining. His name is Regsdom.
  10. Previous alliance(s) and reason(s) for leaving
    No previous alliances
Back to top Go down
Kellanved

Kellanved

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 am

Do you have any ties in-game or rl with players in any other alliances in Ny? have you ever been in one? what alliances have you played in on Epsilon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ikariam.org
Ormondo

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:32 am

I have no ties with any other players in Ny or in RL that are in any other alliance. I can't remember the name of the alliance that i was in on Epsilon but i was in one.
Back to top Go down
Kellanved

Kellanved

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 am

Ormondo I think you'd be a good fit for IO but you really need to improve you General score first. I mean no disrespect but we're currently at war and for us to accept players that are a liability rather then an asset isn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ormondo

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

I fully understand, i have begun putting in defencive troops in all my villages plus upgrading my wall so this should stop any moderate attacks that may happen. I will also continue to strengthen my defences as i continue to grow. May i ask who you guys are at war with?
Back to top Go down
Kellanved

Kellanved

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 am

ImperiumAlpha is currently at war with PGN but there is always a possiblity that you could be at risk in IO so we'll need to play it safe and make sure your ready for action before you join.
Back to top Go down
Ormondo

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 am

Sounds appropriate. I have recruited 50 plus Phalanx's in each town with additional troops im keeping quite. I'll continue to recruit more troops within the next week. Are there any more requests that you have for me?
Back to top Go down
Kellanved

Kellanved

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:56 am

Be active on the forums Wink

Post what your general score is right now and then repost in a week so we can see your improvement and that should be enough to join(We go by a 1% rule so your military score must equal 1% of your overall score, this is manditory).
Back to top Go down
Ormondo

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 am

Its currently at 684, ill post in a week or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application form   Application form Empty

Back to top Go down

Application form
Page 1 of 1